Tuesday 3 January 2012

wanker or genius?

Not a difficult question to figure out - pick a person from the list and decide whether you think they are a wanker or a genius.


Tiger Woods = wanker.


Now I had to come up with a way to put across my opinion. After reading piles of golf manuals (just how I love to spend my evenings) I began to notice a trail of innuendos. Rather fitting for a self-confessed sex addict? Well I thought so, and I set about designing a tongue-in-cheek manual called 'a player's guide to scoring', which instead of offering tips on how to score holes on a lush, grassy, man-made landscape, gives advice on how best to score a very different type of hole, yet using the unaltered terminology of a golfing manual.


I made the booklet humorous by using halftone collage and illustration alongside the serious instructions. The research side of it definitely reinforced my dislike of the man.


back front


contents page












No comments:

Post a Comment