Tuesday 3 January 2012

magazine layout.

I am rarely ever grateful when given a brief which involves writing about myself, but I have to say, this was one which I thoroughly enjoyed. At only a week long, it was a fast paced project which involved writing an article about our time at uni so far, taken from which ever angle we wanted, and presenting it accordingly in form of a magazine spread.


I focused my article around my 'family' in flat 3 of H block, the obsessions of me and the girls and the antics of the boys - who, I hate to admit, were extremely pleased with the review I gave of them! Definitely being too nice there...


Editorial design is an area in which I have a great deal of interest and something I'd love to gain experience in and better my skills in.



No comments:

Post a Comment